Tired of sending out small business quotes to prospects that don’t convert into customers?
It can be hard to stand out from the crowd even if you have the best service and products.
And with most businesses sourcing quotes from you and at least two of your competitors at the same time, your quotes need to deliver the ‘WOW’ factor without competing on price.
So how do you do it?
Having a unique Small Business Proposal Template for your small business that communicates to prospects why you, your brand, product or service is the BEST option.
And this is why the Creative Copywriting & Content Solutions Small Business Proposal template exists and why small business owners love it!
With over 16 years of feedback from clients who’ve received it and a 80% conversion rate this Small Business Project Quote Template is perfect for:
- Small trade & service-based businesses such as builders, carpet cleaners, accountants and many others
- New and experienced freelance copywriting and content writing services
- And can be adapted to almost any industry or service you can think of that provides quotes.
Here’s what our Small Business Project Quote Template will include:
- Easy edit, step-by-step instructions
- Your template is in MS Word
- Key elements every small business quote should have to convert
- Our proven pricing strategy so you can increase your average dollar order and sales by 50% on your project costings
- How to close quotes sooner (so some clients pay you before you’ve even sent them a tax invoice!)
- Plus, our template includes an added ‘How Your Clients Project Come To Life’ charter, and heaps more vital business tips to convert quotes into sales fast.
The fine print and stuff you need to know:
After you’ve placed your order, you’ll receive an email with a link to download this Small Business Project Quote Template. Sometimes, though, this email could go to your junk mail, so keep your eye out for this little baby! You also have three (3) days to download this small business proposal template and price includes GST.
If you’re after more ways to help build and sustain your small business, be sure to check out our Marketing Courses, Email Copywriting Samples and Templates, and our Small Business Name Capture Sheet.