9 Topics To Put In Your Newsletters – Creative Copywriting & Content Solutions, Nerang, Gold Coast.
“Are you kidding me? I don’t have the time to do that and besides what am I supposed to put in my e-newsletter. I just sell widgets?”
And therein lies the problem.
It’s a statement I hear at least once a week from people in business that stops them dead in their tracks.
So stop saying you can’t and start saying you can!
Here’s just a few idea’s off the top of my head about what you can feature in your e-newsletter and newsletters and I have no doubt with a bit of your own experience and imagination you can come up with nine more of your own.
So here’s 9 Topics To Put In Your Newsletters:
1. Latest news about something in your industry
2. Feature a crossword puzzle, Sudoku or recipe
3. Feature a staff member of the month
4. Feature a customer of the month
5. Feature a new product or service you have
6. Have a Did you Know section
7. Feature survey results
8. Feature upcoming events
9. Feature a what you’ve been doing section
Go on get into it and let me know how you went.
2. Learn the “4 Keys” to write articles, sales copy, blogs, newsletters and loads of other content in half the time without stressing out about it or sacrificing the QUALITY at a special business brunch.