13 Warts N all things I’ve learnt about people and human nature, business and myself in my first nine years of business.
Okay we just went into our ninth year of business as a professional direct response sales copywriting and marketing service.
With that in mind I thought I’d share with you some of what I have learnt and would love it if you could add some of your own experiences as well so I can learn from you as well.
Of course I’ve learnt a lot more than the things I’ve listed below but I didn’t want to list a bible.
Anyway enjoy these warts n all tips and don’t forget to share your own experiences for the fans as well.
1. Pay yourself first… as Warren Buffet says, “Spend what is left after saving.”
2. Always put 20% of your earnings into a separate GST account. This covers your GST and gives you some breathing space.
3. Don’t waste your time trying to be something you’re not. Run your own race.
4. Instead of being the ‘doer’ or technician in your business be the marketer of your business Dan Kennedy
5. Keep innovating, not procrastinating
6. Not everyone wants or likes you. Get used to it.
7. Write our short term, middle term and long term goals.
8. Take massive action
9. Love what you do
10. Read, read and read some more
11. Have systems and use them.
12. Take time for yourself
13. People won’t do the right thing by you. Teach yourself on how you choose to react or respond when this happens. You are in charge of your life, your economy… your feelings and your future.
Okay I’ve shared now it’s your turn to share a tip about what YOU’VE learnt in business below with the fans hey?
Ph: 0412 288 339