Real Estate Lead Generation Prospecting Letter
$107.00 INC GST
Is your real estate lead generation prospecting letter costing you leads and sales?
Do you want to stimulate more leads, sales and build relationships with your real estate lead generation marketing?
This prospecting letter for real estate agents will set you on that path to do so!
This real estate lead generation prospecting Letter template made exclusively for real estate agents is written by a professional copywriter with 16 years experience!
• It’s also created and supplied to you in Microsoft Word so you can edit it directly
• 100% downloadable
• Includes sample headlines, written copy, a call to action and a designed layout - whereas many other real estate letter templates do not
You also receive….
• Tips and general comments on what personalisation you should and shouldn’t include in this real estate lead generation prospecting letter and your other real estate marketing
• And other invaluable information which is all based on our 16 years experience writing real estate marketing materials for agents big and small in Australia since 2003!
“Professional, client-focused, goes out of his way, more energy than a can of Red Bull…”
“My firm engaged Jaffaman Eddie to undertake a PowerPoint Presentation for a series of seminars we were holding. After fudging and fidgeting around with my limited PowerPoint writing skills I rang Ed less than two days out from the first seminar. “Ed, sorry for the late notice, can you help?” “No problems Rob, get down here & we will have a chat”. The morning of my flight interstate (1 day later) Ed has rocked into the office with the presentation in hand on his little USB and away we went.
He knew my personality and brought it into the content – the audience loved it, we had some giggles, formed client trust, and e helped bring to the table new clients for our business. What can I say… professional, client-focused, goes out of his way, more energy than a can of Red Bull. Highly recommend to you the asset he will become to your business.”
– Rob Harrap, Director, Loans for Homes