8 Marketing Sins To Avoid
Good luck with it and let us know about any questions you have.
Jaffaman Eddie and the ECMC team
1. Marketing sin – relying on one marketing stream for your business lead generation.
Solution – diversify your marketing efforts using more than one marketing method or stream so you don’t rely on just one method of acquiring new clients.
2. Marketing sin – No outcome or strategy for your marketing campaign.
Solution – define what the outcome is that you want from any marketing campaign you undertake first.
3. Marketing sin – Inconsistency. Don’t just market your business when business is slow or times are tough.
Solution – market your business consistently (at least 1-2 hours a day) and the rewards will follow.
4. Copywriting sin – Starting your lead opening talking about you and your business first, when you should be engaging your clients and indentifying his or her needs or problems first.
Solution – check out the six lead opening sentences I have up there for you on this website.
5. Marketing sin… Being The Same As Everyone Else – Keeping your marketing the same as everyone elses will bring the same results
as everyone else.
Solution – use your marketing to define what makes you different in the marketplace and to give your business a personality.
6. Copywriting and marketing sin – Not seeing things from your
clients or prospects perspective. (Refer to number 4)
Solution – before any major marketing campaign, survey a percentage of your existing clients and ask them why they used you. Then use that information as part of your core marketing message.
7. Marketing sin – Attaching pain to marketing your business.
Solution – instead of seeing marketing as a chore or a pushy exercise in sales, embrace it because if you don’t take charge of your business, you’ll be driven out of business.
8. Marketing sin – perfection kills
Solution – instead of being a perfectionist who never achieves anything or get’s anything done, get it as close to perfect as you can and go with it. Nothing is ever going to be perfect!
To get in touch with me click here and for more free added value marketing and copywriting tips check out the other articles, tips and techniques on this website and leave a comment.
Until next time, thanks and have a great day.
Eddie’s Copywriting & Marketing Centre
Input & feedback? I’d love to hear your comments at
Viagra is the most famous ‘love pill’ in the world, but it is not the only option for you. The majority of men who tried both brand and generic pills state that Cialis (the most famous and top-quality generic drug) works better. It is up to you to decide whether you choose brand pills or buy Cialis, but ED patients state that:
Now it is possible to avoid awkward publicity if you buy Cialis online in our reliable web pharmacy. To purchase Cialis online simply place your order, use your credit card to pay for your pills, cialis
receive your drug per post in a decent package and start your way to perfect men’s health!